Names

• Public

Names

Started by Maro Allen 2062 days ago Replies (9)

What the heck are they going to call it? They have Jaguar, Panther, Tiger, Leopard, Snow leopard, Lion, And Mountain Lion. what's Going to be next? Robo-Lion?

Replies

• Brian 2062 days ago

Kitty-Cat

• Brian 2062 days ago

Ok, who's gonna take this one? Me? .....o ...k

Valdemar, ....a-bear-is-not-a-cat ! 

a cat goes 'miauuu', and a bear goes 'RUN AND HIDE IN TF2 THERE'S A FLAME THROWER COMIN'!"

• Brian 2062 days ago

Cat Species Classification

There are currently 36 cat species.
  • applelover 2062 days ago

New guess: Clouded Leopard. And even better: Sunda Clouded Leopard! :D

• Brian 2062 days ago

OMG ! I thought you were joking. There actually IS a cat called 'Clouded Leopard' !

Turn on the Apple logo at the top of your flag post and raise the pirate flag, Valdemar has spotted the obvious.

I'm baffled here. Why are we not reading about this in the press, but instead we got our favorite MASter Valdemar spilling the beans.

All members on MyAppleSpace bows to the young padawan in respect.

Padawan? Im a Sunda Clouded Leopard! Muhahaha :D

(Im a genious) :D

• Brian 2062 days ago

Luke, Obiwan has tought you well, but I am your father (insert breating-through-a-mask sound)

I wonder what will happen with Game Center in Clouded Leopard? I KNOW we're getting Siri ...right? Oh please say we're getting Siri. I also want the Apple Maps solution for my desktop. Las Vegas, get ready for the Father Brian flyover !

There are so many exciting things happening. WWDC only 3 months away ! Which only means one thing:

Keynote Insomnia

KEYNOTE INSOMNIA!!!